Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E4 Error bush dishwasher

Hi Chaps, I have a Bush DWFSGX146SS from Argos, I first developed an E8 fault shortly after a glass broke in the dishwasher' i decided to have a look and see if something was stuck in the drain pump' i noticed a small piece of glass that had scored the impeller and surrounding and thought i had removed the glass, the fault kept occurring from time to time so decided to take another look' after researching i decided to have a look at the diverter valve motor' when i removed it a piece of glass fell out' i was chuffed thinking I've fixed this, to my disappointment when switched back on the machine flagged up E4' i thought it may be water resting on the flood switch after all i had it on its side. the was signs of water so decide to slightly put it on its side for a day to drain all water from where it should be.
    Once i put back together the same E4 code appeared ' this time ive removed it to the garden in order to take a good luck whats going on.
    Ive checked the flood micro switch which is working fine, it could well be the divertor valve since removing it has damaged the seal which is creating water and pushing the float switch to activate ' ive changed the seal on the divertor motor' but not yet put all back together' as oi want to give it a good going over first.

have you any ideas guys ???

from owners manual E8 is the diverter valve

Dave

bush error1.jpg

Comment

Yes got that Dave, there was a piece of glass stuck in it, since I've had it on its side, it's started to say E4

Comment

well in that case I would check the overflow switch

you had it on its side and the switch may have got wet internally

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, I've tested the switch and all seems fine, the only thing I can think of is the water is leaking from the parts I've already removed, so will need to lift it up to see if I have a drip that's forcing the polystyrene safety to trigger, that's all I can think off

Comment

I would run it with the covers off and watch with a torch in hand

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X