Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beko DFN28R31X advice needed please

Hello,

Sorry that my first post is to ask for advice rather than to give advice but im not really sure what else i can try.

We have had the dishwasher for about 2 years, mid last year i changed the lower wash arm and the door seals as there was water leaking from the seal, all was fine again until about 2 weeks ago.

The top rack only seems to wash when it wants to, it can wash a whole rack fine for a few days and then will stop and only wash 25% of the top rack.

I have checked the upper wash arm for damage or blockages which seems fine, i have checked that all the jets are clean and that nothing is stopping the blade from turning which it isnt, i have also checked that the top wash arm is making contact with the pipe that the water is fed via.

By trade i am a refrigeration, aircon & commercial catering engineer so i work on alot of the bigger kit but always struggle with domestic/white goods.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advanced

Rik

If I were to guess, I'd suspect the diverter valve was the problem as they can be on those models.

It's this part if you need it but do try to check it first, it's attached to the sump:

https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/1786...diverter-valve

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Originally posted by kwatt View Post
      If I were to guess, I'd suspect the diverter valve was the problem as they can be on those models.

It's this part if you need it but do try to check it first, it's attached to the sump:

https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/1786...diverter-valve

K.
      Brilliant, thank you, i will have a look and if it seems to be that i will replace it.

Thanks again for your advice

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
      Working...
      X