Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curry's essential CDW60W13​​​​​​​dishwasher not draining and flashing error code

Collapse

Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry's essential CDW60W13​​​​​​​dishwasher not draining and flashing error code

We've recently moved into a new house and it came with a Curry's Essential CDW60W13 dishwasher already installed. We ran a cycle at the weekend with a cleaner pack and initially everything seemed ok. However towards the end of the cycle it started beeping and we noticed a pool of water forming on the floor at the front of the dishwasher. I turned it off and when I opened the door found the bottom of the dishwasher full of water. I scooped out the water and checked the filters that I'd already cleaned earlier and they weren't showing signs of blockage. When I turned the machine back on, it began bleeping again and the 1hr button was flashing. The manual suggests that this means there is a problem with the float switch or the PCB. I've looked up float switch online and I can't see anything in the washing compartment that looks like the thing I've seen in pictures of other models.
    Can anyone advice me where to check the float switch on this model or point me in the direction of illustrated instructions or a video.
    Thanks

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X