Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFF S51L58X2GB E19 error code issue

Hi

Machine 2 years and 3 mths old - warranty 2 years!!!

Recently had this error code, 2 weeks ago cleaned out the machine and checked no blockages etc turned off and on again and worked. 2 weeks later happened again and now not working. Most things i have read advises 'the recirculation valve (also referred to as the ‘drain valve’) is defective' or similar with much fewer notes about the circuit board may need replacing.

Just had engineer around and in 30 seconds advises that he has seen this with many BOSCH and Neff machines and that although almost certainly will be drain valve it is usually due to faulty circuit board and will need to replace both which will cost with repairs nearly as much as the machine so might as well get a new one. I sort of trust him as why would he bother advising that if nothing in it for him other than a quick call out fee which barely covers his costs?

Question - is the main the problem the circuit board? part 2 should I just buy a new machine or take a chance with replacing the drain valve?

Thanks

well since you have nothing to lose remove the circuit board and look for damaged components. a lot of the time these things go with a bang so it should be visible Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
    Working...
    X