Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indesit DI 450C UK dishwasher stopped working

Hi, I have a slimline integrated Indesit DI 450 Dishwasher which appears to have stopped working. whichever program I select it sounds like it is starting as normal but after a few moments it gives a beep and the number 2 light flashes. I have looked in the maual and it does not mention this error code I need to know whether it requires a part, repair or should I just get a new dishwasher

Light #2 is supposed to indicate a flooded base. You need to unplug then drag the machine out. Place a couple of towels on the floor then tip the machine over at a 45 degree and see if any water runs out. If it does you have an internal leak which needs fixing.

A quick thing to look at before you drag it out is the lower spray arm mounting. Is this mounting fixed and solid or does it move about a little? It is quite common for the lower spray arm mounting to come loose, it can usually be re tightened without having to pull the dishwasher out but you will then need to allow any water in the base to evaporate or try and remove the lower front panel and use a towel to soak it out.
    Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Thanks for that. I will give it a try and report back

Comment

Hi. Thanks so much for the help. The lower spray mounting was in fact slightly loose. I took it off, give it a clean, allowed the base to dry and then replaced it. I was surprised that there was no seal at the bottom of the mounting. I have tried the dishwasher twice since and it works ok now.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X