Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neff S65M63N0GB E15 code

Hi, hopefully an easy question.

We had our dishwasher moved during a kitchen refresh and now we keep getting E15. Additionally the on/off switch now stays in the on position.

At 6yrs old i'm pretty sure repair cost will exceed or be close to buying new but I would like to take it apart and look for any obvious/easy fix. What I cant decide is where you start disassembly, i'm inclined to turn it upside down and work that way but wouldn't mind some poiinters.

TIA
    Baz

Never, ever turn any appliance that uses water upside down unless you want to ruin it. E15 is supposed to be a flooded base. Place a couple of towels on the floor and carefully tilt the machine no more than 45 degrees backwards or to the left side looking from the front. If water runs out from underneath that confirms the base is flooded. The cause of the leak needs investigating, remove the side panels to inspect.
    Last edited by iadom; 07-10-19, 03:34 PM.
    Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Sorry I didn't say, this is an integrated model. On the sides are 2 plastics 'bottles' for want of a description, I can see pipes running into them but no apparent way to remove them.

Comment

Have you got water in the base?

Comment

Yes, not huge amounts normally drains about and inch or so into a medium bowl.

Comment

Doesn’t need much, you must have a leak somewhere.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X