Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotpoint LSTF9H123CLUK Wiring Loom Damage

Bought Hotpoint slimline dishwasher in June 2018. Failed October 2019. Used about 3 to 4 times a week. Out of 12 months manufacturing guarantee. Machine inspection shows damage to the wiring loom inside the non-consumer accessible part of the machine. At the point where the door hinges the loom gets pinched and consequently cables in the loom get damaged and cut. Main concern is that the main Earth cable was also cut. I consider this to be a significant design/manufacturing fault resulting in a critical electrical safety issue. Hotpoint services does not want to know, don't want to see photo made, only option given is for me to pay 120 service charge for them to replace the loom. Am I really the only one having this problem with this model machine ?

it is a bad fault. its not an uncommon fault on a dishwasher but some units are less prone to it then others

it should not be a difficult job to change the wiring just need to know whats broken as there seems to be 3 wiring looms going up
    1 earth wire
    2 data cable to control buttons
    3 soap dispenser wires ( prob this one https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/c002...wiring-harness)

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
    Working...
    X