Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liebherr wine cooler - temp fluctuations

Hi all. Hoping someone can help.

I picked up a second hand Liebherr wine cooler (Wtes 1753) on Sunday and temp seems to be fluctuating rapidly.

When first moving it onto the dolly it leaked a little. I transported it on its back (my only option) but tilted. And when home, I let it sit for 3hours before turning on.

With no bottles inside I’ve been running for 24hrs and it moves from 12c to 7c within 20mins and the humidity from 16% to 40% in the same time. All readings are from a digital temp/humidity gauge with new batteries.

The coolers temp display shows no fluctuation and stays at 14c (the desired temp I set)

https://www.avforums.com/attachments...-jpeg.1150689/

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hi Adam, can you supply the index number and service number.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Index No: 20 / 001
      Service No: 9983125-00

model: wtes 1753

Comment

Hi Tony. As a further update I’ve turned the unit off and vacuumed the air intake in the plinth as per the instructions in the manual. Not sure if this will help.

Thanks.

Comment

Caused by the construction form and the different operating conditions, a certain divergence between air temperature in the compartment and the displayed temperature cannot be avoided.
          However a new integral power board was produced for this model up to index 21C, but I cannot find it as a spare available now, your unit was produced in 2005.

Comment

Thanks tony. Are you saying it’s failing because it’s multi temp? (when you state “different conditions” and “construction form”) just struggling to understand the diagnosis in simple terms

So if the power board has failed and there’s no spares in production anymore, would a newer PB be compatible? If not, any other options?

Thanks

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X