Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liebherr CUN 3033 Works fine but beeps while number 3 and superfrost button flash.

Collapse

Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liebherr CUN 3033 Works fine but beeps while number 3 and superfrost button flash.

Hi there,
    this is Liebherr CUN 3033 index 22/124, Service numb:0907994
    My Fridge freezer works fine but keeps beeping while the numbre 3 and the superfrost button flash.
    I checked with Ohm-meter the 3 sensors connected to pcb. (1- Black 60KΩ, 2- Green "open",3- White 10KΩ). the middle one is obviously faulty.
    But the problem is my fridge is right up FULL with food for days, the freezer too. Hence my question: what is the faulty sensor? where is it located? What is its part number? So I can ordre it in advance. Any Help would be really appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Enfoi Ros; 12-06-19, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Hi Enofi,
      You need a new evaporator sensor in the fridge, get the repair kit on this site part 9590206.

Comment

Tony you are a gem! thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi Tony ,
          I just been delivered an evaporator sensor ordered on 6/7/19.
          the part I searched on the website is 6942811;
          the part i've been proposed by UKwhitegoods website shop has the code number 9590206.
          but today I have been delivered a sensor which part number is 6942626 !!!
          Is there a change to the manufacturer code number or is it a different item that I should return?

Comment

Hi Tony,
            Sorry to bother you again, I ordered the sensor part 9590206 as suggested for my fridge freezer
            Liebherr CUN 3033 index 22/124,
            Service numb:0907994
            I did the search on Ukwhitegoods website shop for the 9590206. I carried out with the order. I have been delivered the item labeled 9590 206 -00
            but on the wire of the sensor is printed 6942626 by the manufacturer which is different from all of the sensors of the fridge freezer as shown per the following table:
            Compartment fixed on Manufact
            Ref
            color code
            Sensor 1 Fridge right wall 6942808 white
            Sensor 2 Fridge against front wall 6942360 green
            Sensor 3 Freezer against the evaporerator 6942811 black
            I contacted spares@ukwhitegoods.co.uk by email to raise my concern but they didn't help in any way.
            Any suggestion will be appreciated.
            Regards
            Enfoi
            Last edited by Enfoi Ros; 10-07-19, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Printed on the original sensor will be the part number for it, but as the new sensor comes in a kit with junction box and 2 crimps it will have a new part number, if you have got a 9590206-00 you have the correct part to repair.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
              Working...
              X