Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miele F2 alarm

Looking for some advice, I have a Miele Fridge Freezer and I’ve been getting a continuous F2 alarm. I did some research and changed the evaporator sensor and restarted the unit.
    after about an hour of being powered back up the F2 alarm had returned.
    is the anything else I can check/change of is it time to call a Miele engineer.
    thanks in advance.

Which evaporator sensor did you change ? hopefully the fridge one, I would suggest you check your connections on the new sensor, if you have replaced the correct one, very rare to have a faulty new sensor, but is possible.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      There was only one sensor on the evaporator at the base of the freezer. It was a Miele replacement which comes with a connector block. You done even have to remove the insulation just insert into the plug and push down.

Comment

I would still check the connections, I know the silicone crimps that come with the sensor and the plastic box, its possible a wire has not been pushed in far enough before it was squeezed to make the connection

Comment

I think you might of been right with your first comment. I have used the sensor from the freezer evaporator which I removed and replaced with the new part and swapped it with the one in the fridge (which I didn’t know was there) and powered back up. As yet no F2 alarm.
          fingers crossed
          thanks for your assistance

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X