Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liebherr K2330

Hi,
    My sister has the above larder fridge, service number 0908946-00. It is about 5 years old.
    It was cooling ok at the weekend but on Monday morning she noticed it was not cooling at all. It has been off at the mains for 24 hours, the interior lamp works and moving the thermostat makes no difference.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

In that cabinet it can only be the compressor or related items or the stat, there's nothing else in it really.

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

I would suspect the thermostat, providing the fridge is not in too cold an environment for the thermostat to switch the compressor back on after the auto defrosting it needs to be in a warm room. Switch on the CoolPlus function* At low room temperatures of 18 C or lower: Press the Cool-Plus switch

Comment

Originally posted by Tony R View Post
        I would suspect the thermostat, providing the fridge is not in too cold an environment for the thermostat to switch the compressor back on after the auto defrosting it needs to be in a warm room. Switch on the CoolPlus function* At low room temperatures of 18 C or lower: Press the Cool-Plus switch
        Thanks for the replies.
        The fridge is in a kitchen with a temperature of about 22 degrees.
        I can't see a coolplus switch on the instructions or the picture she sent me, where is it?

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X