Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen hood without motor

Hi,

I bought a new apartment with a central ventilation system that has a kitchen hood withouth a motor. It seems to me that it doesn’t do much.
    how can I know whether is working? It is not supposed to make any noise right? It is a pelgrim it has a switch for the lights and one for what I understand is a valve that open. It also has a dial with a 1 a 2 and a 3. cannot figure out if it does something.

any ideas on how to understand if it is working and connected properly?

thanks,
    gladys

Buy cooker hood grease and carbon filters

Did you know that carbon and replaceable grease filters should be replaced every six months or, approximately sixty hours of use or they are ineffective and degrade performance? You can buy replacement carbon cooker hood filters including many cheap compatible hood filters in our store here to fit all major cooker hood makes

Carbon cooker hood filters for most cooker hoods including popular makes like AEG,
                                 Hotpoint, Elica, Baumatic, Bosch and many more
    I would assume the central fan unit would be controlled by the switches on the unit. if its working correctly then if boil a pan on the stove you should see the steam going into the hood

find the central fan unit, a lot of them are stuck in a cupboard somewhere in the flat. then operate the switches and see if the unit starts up

has your unit got a model no ?

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
    Working...
    X