Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zanussi Condenser Dryer ZDP7205PZ Fault codes

Recently after drying a load of laundry, I open the dryer door to a cloud of smoke. Reset the dryer, drum rotated and fan run but no heat. Replaced heater assembly machine operated normally for 30 minutes then went into fault. Fault code. Red flashing LED at 1 Hz three beeps in one second, 5 red LED flashes three beeps in one second and after final 5 red LED flashes three beeps in one second. Cycle repeats every 15 seconds. After several drying cycles, the protection thermostat on the heater assembly failed. I can replace the thermostat but I still don't know what the fault code means. The dryer has only 5 push buttons for starting and selecting cycle programs and no LCD or LED display. Can any one help. Thank you.

fault codes seem to be not only flashing red lights but also flashing yellow

have you got any yellow flashes ?

need to know number of each flashes ie 4 red 3 yellow

Dave

Comment

Thanks for replying, only continuous RED flashing LED at 1 Hz rate until the dryer is turned off. The beeps sound for about 1 to 2 minutes then stop.

Comment

from what I can see you need to be in diagnostic mode to read alarms but its not easy to decipher what they want you to do as the instructions are written for a knob type programme selector

getting into diagnostics is easy

press and hold for about 3 seconds START/PAUSE and the closest button

must be done just after switch on. if it works all display light will flash. it then talks about the tenth position to read alarm codes and since yours has no knob don't know how you get to this but it may be the programme button

to exit the mode turn off , then on wait a sec , then off again

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave
          I have tried all possible combinations of button pushing but there dosen't appear to be any change in the display.
          Thanks Peter

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X