Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnLewis Tumbler dryer

I have a JLDV02 S/No 64895796 which I understand is an Electrolux model. Is it possible to re-program the buzzer alert at the end of the cycle to a less annoying amount of times. Thanks.

Can you give us the product or PNC number from the rating plate? This type of information is always in the user manual if there actually is such an option.
    Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Re irritating buzzer. PNC 916 093 831 02. Type P541246. Hope that helps. Thanks.

Comment

Having read through the user manual there does not appear to be any way to modify the buzzer operation.

Comment

Ok thanks, I'll probably disconnect the wiring.

Comment

Well as you actually have to be in the vicinity of the dryer to hear the buzzer you could always just switch it off. As the same buzzer is used to warn of any faults it may not be wise to disconnect it.

Comment

the manual I looked at shows an alarm off button on the front panel

has not yours got this button ?

Dave

Comment

From my reading of the manual that button is just to turn off the alarm once it is activated, not to disable it Dave.

Comment

alarm butt.jpg

could be read either way they don't make it clear

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X