Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beko condenser tumble dryer not pumping water from reservoir to water tank.

Collapse

Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beko condenser tumble dryer not pumping water from reservoir to water tank.

Hi
    I have a beko DCX83100B . The Empty water light keeps flashing, despite the water drawer being empty. So I looked at the condenser pump unit and it was full of water, lint and fluff, so I took it out and removed all lint etc. Put it all back together, the dryer starts working again, for about 40 mins before the empty water light comes back on again, despite water drawer being empty.
    So I look at the resevoire and it is full again, the water isn't being pumped from the resevoire/collection tray at the bottom of the machine to the water drawer/tank at the top of the machine. So I think the condenser pump must be broken, I order a new one and replace it....but no joy, water is still not being pumped to the tank. Any ideas on why the water isn't pumping up to the water tank?? The machine works just fine if I empty the resevoire manually, until the flotation device hits the switch saying it's full and turns the machine off.
    Any help/advice appreciate Thank you.

well there is not much it can be

pump
    blockage
    overflow switch

Dave

Comment

Hi
      I've replaced the pump, no joy. So I replaced the microswitch, still no joy. I've flushed the pipes and there's no blockage.
      I'm out of ideas as to what the problem could be ???

Comment

would not have gone as far as changing components without testing first but you can now say you have eliminated everything except the board or the long shot of a broken wire from the board to the pump

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X