Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condenser container full sensor

My Bosch dryer WTW84161GB/19 never alerts me to empty the container which does get full.

any ideas where to check sensor? how does the machine know the water needs emptying? It works fine apart from that.

thanks

the sensor is next to the pump on the right side of the machine at the bottom. they often get clogged. you may be able to clear some of it by removing the little trap door in the condenser bay and digging about

to get at it the left side has to be removed. I would class it as a medium type of job so not really easy

Dave

Comment

Thanks a lot I will give that a go. So sensor picks up water that overflows and collects at bottom? That makes sense I guess.

Comment

you will need a torx 20 and a torx 15 driver

take notice where the bolts come out as the t15 ones are into plastic and the t20 ones are threaded into metal

Dave

Comment

One small problem, this machine is self cleaning condenser so no access from the front from what I can tell.

I guess that means more work? Did you mean to say remove left hand side of the machine ? When the sensor is bottom RHS?

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

oh change of tack

not done one of those look like pump might be at the rear. check for a cover rear right at the bottom

also beware this dryer is actually a fridge so if you tip the unit do not turn on till its had time to settle otherwise you can wreck the compressor

Dave

bosch dryer.jpg

cover is item 0539
            pump is 0512
            Last edited by electrofix; 13-09-19, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X