Buying a vacuum cleaner!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a vacuum cleaner!?

I need a new vacuum cleaner. Currently I one from Dirt Devils but it is an ancient one and doesn't work that well anymore.
    Which one do you have? Which one would you recommend and why?

Re: Buying a vacuum cleaner!?

Hi

You ip address suggests you are posting from USA.

You would need to research locally as the appliances here in the UK are totally different from those in America.

Total house vacuum systems are probably the best way

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Hallo
      I have been using Hoover Linux vacuum cleaners for years and I am completely happy with these products. We have two different Hoover vacuum cleaners. One for the home and one for our apartment. Both vacuum cleaners are about 1 and 3 years old. As per usual with vacuum cleaners, they are often used by us ;-) So far they have never been broken. Both vacuum cleaners still work well as on the first day. Of course, you also have to clean the filter, but that's no big deal and it just has to be done every few months. The Hoover vacuum cleaners have a strong suction power. Our has 1300 watts and that's great if you have to clean the cracks of sofas. We have a dog and there is always a lot of dog hair on the sofa that's why the strong suction power is a lifesaver The price of the Hoover vacuum cleaners is not that cheap. We have also considered long before the purchase. But in the end, I think such an investment pays off. I also would recommend visiting this Site: Geekwrapped (I do not know if links to other sites are allowed, sorry if not). On that site, you can find useful information. Definitely worth a look. I hope I could help you

Mod edit I have removed your advertising link as the products you linked to are not available in the UK. Your IP address suggests you are posting from the USA and as such products across all categories are totally different which could confuse UK posters.

Don

Comment

Unfortunately, many robot vacuums do not offer significant improvements in this regard. Their instruction manuals warn you to tidy up beforehand if you donít want the botvac to get stuck. They often come with additional gizmos (infrared beacons or other navigational aides) to cordon off terminally cluttered areas. But iRobot and the Roomba have been around long enough to know that this is not necessarily a time- or energy-saver. Iíve been running the iRobot Roomba 980 for almost two weeks now and it has kept my house clean with minimal effort on my part. If youíre willing to lay out the cash, this is the best robot vacuum you can get. I can advise the home dweller.

Mod edit I have removed your advertising link as the products you linked to are not available in the UK. Your IP address suggests you are posting from the USA and as such products across all categories are totally different which could confuse UK posters.

Don

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X