Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vorwerk Kobold VK130/1 Vacuum Cleaner

Anyone familiar with this machine? I can't find any service info online for less than 50 Euros! I can't even find a user manual in English.

I have dismantled it and repaired what appears to be a common fault (failure of soldered connections of input connector to speed control PCB) but I have a question about refitting the telescopic handle to the motor unit. Is this handle supposed to lock the operating slider for what looks like a speed control resistor just behind the connector at the handle end of the motor unit? I can't see any way to insert the handle which would not do this.
    I've seen a picture online showing use of a separate mains cable straight into the connector on the motor unit, presumably to use it as a cylinder type cleaner with hose attachment instead of the motorised beater head assembly used in upright mode and wonder if that is what this other control is for since the normal control at the handle end is no longer there?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Vorwerk Kobold VK130/1 Vacuum Cleaner

Vorwerk is a little known German made cleaner which used to be sold by agents on a commission basis.

That said there are a few online sellers nowadays but the service does seem rather sporadic. The only UK lead I can find would be to phone 0333 014 3333 for a user manual and support.

Don
    Please keep your questions to the forums, emails and private messages will not be answered.

Comment

Re: Vorwerk Kobold VK130/1 Vacuum Cleaner

Just to close loop- apparently yes, the handle does jam this slider which is only used when the machine is in cylinder mode. Turned out a friend of my sister's has one!

Info may help someone else.......

Chris

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
      Working...
      X