Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing machine fascia panel

Can anyone tell me where I can buy hinges to fix a kitchen fascia panel to a freestanding washing machine. Just installed a new kitchen but didn't want to change the Miele washing machine. It now stands out as it's the only appliance without a fascia panel.

Sorry Fran, I've never heard of or seen such a thing, but I have seen some clever joinery work.

K.
    "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Re: Washing machine fascia panel

Fran,

The only way you can 'hide' your washing machine within the kitchen furniture is to fit a double cupboard door in front of the machine and instal 180degree hinges.

The problem usually against this though is that the depth of the machine prohibits you from going behind a modern 60cm deep standard kitchen furniture.

Martin

Comment

Re: Washing machine fascia panel

a company called waterline sells aeasy hinge this allows a standard kitchen facia to be fitted to a freestanding appliance make sure you have enough space depth could be a problem also it dose allow you to have aplinth in front of your machine like a intergrated appliance www.waterline.co.uk they are a trade supplier but you can ring them for list of stockist

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X