Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlpool pump light on

Hi all
    My whirlpool Awo/d4505 has developed a fault. The pump light comes on during the wash whatever prog it is set too
    . I've cleaned the filter checked all the drain tubes and replaced the pump but the light still comes on.
    I disconnected the drain hose from under the sink, put a bucket of water in the machine, set it to drain and it emptied the water out in a few seconds. The drain cycle then carried on and after a few minutes the light came on. The pump works fine. There are no blockages in the pipes. The washer is about 5 years old.
    Thanks for any help

Re: Whirlpool pump light on - neutral drain

Does the machine stop working? If the machine does not stop its probably a drain on the neutral bringing the light on, if it does stop the cycle then there may be another fault.

Comment

Re: Whirlpool pump light on

The machine stops.
      Switching it off at the mains is the only way to get the red light off and be able to open the door. It washes the clothes but the red pump light come on I think during or at the start of the spin cycle. The machine still has water in which has to be drained out by unscrewing the pump filter.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
      Working...
      X