Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch WAN28201GB/14

Hi All

Had help from the forum before. My washing machine 18 months old scatters pre wash detergent within the detergent housing. Detergent doesn't go into the drum. What causes this problem. Positive input will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Talkeetna

Only possible thing I can think of is if you have the inset in the soap draw set for taking liquid rather than for powder. If set for taking liquid by mistake you have a dam so the powder cannot escape. Have a look at your instruction booklet! from memory the part that is called the inset and is coloured blue.

Comment

most people don't use the pre wash side of the draw unless you have heavy soiled item . so are you doing a pre wash ?

well if all else fails ask Bosch as its still under guarantee

Dave

Comment

Thanks guys for your input which is spot on. My other half is the main user of the machine. She was away on holiday. When I tried using it I found it complicated with so many programmes which are no good to a lay person as myself. Should have bought a simpler machine but having a bosch previously thinking this will be as good. No its not only full of electronic non sense no good to a lay person. I contacted Bosch via website hoping they would tell me that I am using pre wash on lightly soiled laundry which is not required. Instructions in manual are not clear. Instead they have requested I make an engineer call out just to tell me I am doing something wrong. That is bosch for you. I hope this thing lasts 5 years +. Like everything else the standards of products have fallen including brand names people trusted.

Talkeetna

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X