Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smeg WDI 12C Bolt

Does anyone know where this bolt has come from please? Opened up the top and back due to a major knocking - I'm fairly sure the entire drum is hitting the side panels. There's a lot of sideways movement in the drum housing and the panel appears marked inside so...

Both springs and dampers seem OK, concrete appears well attached, and everywhere I can see a hole for a bolt there either already is one or it doesn't fit!

As said, I've got the top and back off. Other panels seem trickier to remove so haven't ventured further.

where did you find the bolt?

is it one of the original transit bolts ?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by electrofix View Post
      where did you find the bolt?

is it one of the original transit bolts ?

Dave
      Hi Dave,

It was sat inside the bottom of the casing. I'd tried to post the full photo but it was too large. I could hear it as I moved the machine out.

Do you think it could be unrelated to the movement and banging? I didn't install the unit so wouldn't know if anything dropped out .

Comment

picture was ok. from what I could see the bolt had a steel spacer on it.

the only other bolts of that type hold the motor on to the bottom of the tub but I would think they may be longer. But its worth checking the motor has 2 bolts and is well secured

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X