• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bre7548
    started a topic Indesit Drain Pump Wiring

Indesit Drain Pump Wiring

SORTED it myself.
    Last edited by Bre7548; 14-04-19, 07:12 PM.

• Bre7548
    replied
    Originally posted by iadom View Post
    So I was a genuine, cheapo Indesit part, any decent company would have included instructions about the change and also included a couple of AMP tags as well. ;(
    The parts genuine, UK white goods are selling the same part, same info as the rest, I've had pictures sent and they all say superseded. But UK white goods are charging twice the price Greedy.

Rant over

Leave a comment:

• iadom
    replied
    So I was a genuine, cheapo Indesit part, any decent company would have included instructions about the change and also included a couple of AMP tags as well. ;(

Leave a comment:

• Bre7548
    replied
    Originally posted by iadom View Post
    Canít be same filter housing Dave, original pump motor looks like a bayonet fixing. Itís obviously a cheapo copy.

No genuine Indesit part, they have stopped making the old fitting, I've had it confirmed by indesit. I thought you guys would have known SMH

Leave a comment:

• iadom
    replied
    Canít be same filter housing Dave, original pump motor looks like a bayonet fixing. Itís obviously a cheapo copy.

Leave a comment:

• electrofix
    replied
    well if its got the wrong connections on it then its not the correct part

make sure all the pipes and mountings fit you machine before you proceed.

am assuming you have just replaced the back of the pump and you are using your original filter housing

if all is correct you would have to remove the original connector and replace them with new single terminals

dave

Leave a comment:

Affresh

Collapse
Working...
X