Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG Washer Dryer Model L75670NWD Wont Start Any Programme

Hi,
    Newbie on here and I've spent an hour searching for an answer to my issue but didn't find one. I'd appreciate some advise before I call an engineer.
    TYPE: FLI556M2
    PROD NO: 914604805 00

When I select a programme, this will not start. The door lock mechanism clicks 4 times whilst the lock LED flashes with the key. After this, the key symbol changes to a double II. The start button LED is left flashing and the programme doesnít start.

I have switched off the power for 15 minutes, turned on and repeated this process a number of times. Iíve checked the filter which is clean.

Thanks. Angie

when the start button flashes is it flashing a code

ie 5 flashes then a pause

can be up to about 15 flashes I think

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Thanks very much for responding to my query.

There is no error code on the LED display, only the minutes for the spin and the lock display. Earlier on today, it did initiate the spin programme when I was testing it. I then stopped it by switching the off button and tried it again with the following results.

I've uploaded a photo of the control panel showing attempt starting a spin programme (15 minutes on the display with 1600 rpm) and the Start / Pause button LED always blinks until the On/Off button is pressed.

The order is:
      • Press On/Off Button, Select Programme, Press start/pause button to initiate programme.
      • The lock indicator displays a key on the LED panel and at the same time there is a click click sound (as if initiating door lock), but 4 times - which is more than usual.
      • It then stops clicking and displays washing phase symbol but it doesn't start.
      • The start/pause button goes back to flashing as it would if you hadn't pressed it to initiate the programme.
      I've included a link to the user manual if that helps.

Regards, Angie
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the actual url as the link above didn't save all of the address .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...I-xmXXZoPTYKL7

Comment

I managed to get into diagnostic mode and have an error E42 which isn't listed in the troubleshooting section of the user manual but points towards a door locking issue.

Comment

E42

Dave

e42.jpg

Comment

Thanks Dave,
              The door isn't locking on cycle start rather than not unlocking. What are the column headings as it's unclear what Cycle Paused and START/RESET columns mean.

Comment

Colum headers

Dave

cols.jpg

Comment

Thanks very much Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
                  Working...