Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siemens washer dryer - replacement motor

Hi All,

I have a Siemens washer dryer model number:wd14h320gb/02. Not sure how old it is but i'd say at least 4 years.
    I noticed a faint burning/electrical smell coming from it - having taken it apart there is smoke coming from the motor when under load, particularly on a 1400 spin with a full load. The motor feels really hot.
    I stripped the motor down but couldn't see anything obvious wrong with it - brushes had plenty of life & the windings measured 1.9ohms or so (possibly low - not sure)

I don't really have any experience repairing appliances - Is it likely it is just worn out & needs replacing? It still seems to work fine, it just smokes. and its not a lot of smoke, but enough to give a really bad smell in the room.

The markings on the motor are as follows:
    Model no: 129.60260 J1 (embossed in aluminium tab at top)
    Additional number: 9000804594 (in black text on front)
    From my limited research it is shared with the Bosch WVH28420GB, and probably others.

Anyone have any ideas where I could source a replacement one from - are there appliance reclamation places out there?

well looked up motor for this machine

part no 145495 Siemens retail price 213.50

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave. Is that the Siemens part number? Any idea if its shared with any other model or where I might find a good 2nd hand one? It's quite a lot to spend on a not-new machine.

Comment

that's the Siemens part no and Ebay is the only other source of parts I know

yes parts are used by Bosch Siemans and gaggenau but as far as I know part no are the same

you can check parts here https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.c...t/search-parts

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X