Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error F16 on Bosch W24463AU/30.

Hi all,

Iíve encountered error door lock error F16 on my Bosch Maxx washing machine and ordered the necessary part to replace the door interlock.

That being said, the error is still showing and Iíve done the Ďresetí of the circuit board by turning the dial to the 6 oíclock position and etc.

Any idea on what else I might be able to do to rectify this problem?

p/s: The machine is just about 2 and a half years old, with a Bosch dryer sitting on top of it.

Regards,
    Shoan
    Last edited by electrofix; 05-11-18, 09:55 AM.

A door lock error should not need a reset as this can happen when a customer leaves the door open by mistake

since you have ordered a new part wait till it arrives and see what happens from there

Dave

Comment

Hi electrofix,

Iíve already replaced the old door interlock with a new genuine one. Yet the problem still persists.

What else could be causing this? Iíve read elsewhere that it might be the circuit board that needs replacement... and thatíll be a pretty penny.

Regards,
      Shoan

Comment

I had a problem with one once that was mechanical. if the door is not closing properly so the door lock clicks but cant lock it will cause the same thing

Dave

Comment

Any DIY way around that problem? Or do I just have to call Bosch?

Regards,
          Shoan

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X