Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beko front load washing machine WMY7046LB2 (Australian Model) compatible door seal

Collapse

Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beko front load washing machine WMY7046LB2 (Australian Model) compatible door seal

I have a Beko front load washing machine WMY7046LB2 (Australian Model) and require a new door seal.

https://www.beko.com.au/laundry/wash...ine-wmy7046lb2

I can source one locally but they are expensive. I assume that this model is sold internationally using a different model code and that the door seal is common across many Beko models but I am confused about which parts are compatible. Can anyone please advise?
    Last edited by kwatt; 30-12-18, 09:15 AM.

have looked in the uk Beko database but this model is not listed. What we need is a part number for the gen boot to be able to see if there is a copy part available

see if you can get the genuine part number and search that as it should bring up copy parts if available

Dave

Comment

I emailed Beko.care and received an email from partsau@beko.com. They say the part number is 2466300327 and that it is only available from Aus/NZ but it might be in the UK database. Alternatively, an Australian parts supplier lists the part as either 1884322 or 1951867 but I'm not sure if these are Beko part numbers or internal supplier numbers.

Comment

well the part number 2466300327 does come up on the beko site here but that's all. its listed as DOOR HOOD-RUBBER ASSY

strangely no google hits at all which does mean its a rare part number. It might well be the same as another part but this part no has been designated by beko. Its either a completely redesigned machine for Australia or Beko are creating a cartel just for aus and using different part numbers to stop comparison

Dave

Comment

As you said, I suspect that Beko is using different part numbers to stop people from ordering parts from overseas.

I checked with the spare parts supplier that Beko recommends in Australia and this is the part, albeit with their own part number.

https://shop.onlineappliancespares.c...4-302027/46559

Looking at the picture, in your experience can you recommend a Beko seal that would be compatible, or does Beko use a wide range of seals?

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

they make too many seals

thought I had something for a minute but I think its different. one little trick I have found is even though sites try to hide the identity of a part what they sometimes forget to do is rename the picture. In your case if you access the picture name you get 2827084400_1. If you search 2827084400 this is also a Beko part number for a door gasket for a 10Kg machine. Unfortunately the picture don't match as far as I can see as your rubber seems to have 2 extra holes in it
            see what you can find
            best of luck and all the best for 2019

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X