Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Maxx WFO3250/09 washing machine centrifuge problem

Hi, I have a problem with my Bosch WFO3250 washing machine that sometimes leaves garments wet in the drum. This does not happen every time, but mostly with the wool programme.
    The filter is clean and the pump works well.
    A couple of days ago I have noticed the following whilst doing a wool 30 deg wash:
    - at 10 minutes to go the programme stepped from rinse to centrifuge
    - the pump started
    - a few seconds later the time jumped from 10 to 6
    - the pump went on and the drum spinned slowly a couple of times (with interruptions), as it normally does before starting the centrifuge
    - the timer jumped from 6 to 1 and the wash cycle ended without centrifuge

As I have no clue how the logic of the electronics that handle the drum balance, the water level and generally all functions that require sensors input works, my doubt is whether I am dealing with a failure of the electronics board or of a sensor.
    Can anybody help ?

Is it worth trying a reset and if so has anybody the procedure ?

Has anybody the repair manual for this model ?

Thanks a lot !

Sounds like a simple case of OOB, out of balance. Mainly due to underloading with heavy items or trying to wash one or two large sweaters or towels.
    Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Thaks iadom, I thought that for the washing machine to identify an OOB it should first spin at 100-200 rpm, mine only revolved a few times at very low speed. At wish stage should the machine have noticed an OOB ? I have noticed (in successful washes) that it normally spins back and forth a few times to distribute garments, then it spins at moderate sping to get rid of some of the water and check balance, then it spins again a few times to get clothes away from the drum and distribute them evenly, then it starts to centrifugate, gradually increasing the speed. Tnx.

Comment

the machine can detect an oob load at wash speeds and wont accelerate at all unless load is close to correct

most machines turn backward and forwards then turn one way to detect load. if it still oob it will stop and reverse a few times before trying again. there will be a set number of tries before it gives up and ends the programme

Dave

Comment

It varies very slightly from different manufacturers but what they used to call at Hotpoint, plaster speed is around 90 to 95 rpm.
          Last edited by iadom; 04-05-19, 09:24 PM.
          Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

they all have their own names sure it was Hoover called it "Distribute"

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X