Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fisher paykel dd603

Hi,
    I have a FP dishwasher with a water leak around the front left side. I think it may be due to the lid actuators, but would like to confirm this. I understand there is a diagnostic mode where I can cycle through various actions. I assumed that the diangnostic mode would allow me to, pull the drawer out, and activate the lid and watch that indeed the lid lowered down.
    My unit is without the display. I see I push the keylock and start/pause to get into diagnostic mode. How to I control other functions like lowering the lid?
    thanks
    Jonathan

Re: fisher paykel dd603

Hi,

I have also the same F1 code. I have removed the base unit, mopped up the water on the base plate and presto it works. I have tested the top draw and this works fine, but the bottom draw leeks on the left hand side.
    Any ideas why this is so? How do I test the lid motors? Or could it be the seals on the lid?
    Help please
    Phil

Comment

Re: fisher paykel dd603

I have figured out how to check to see the lid motors are working. Pull the dishwasher out from the kitchen unit so that you can see the top of the dishwasher. Now, with the fixing lugs of the dishwasher (the ones that secure the dishwasher to the kitchen units) ensure that both of the top ones are pulled back so you can see the top lid. Now turn on your top dishwasher and you should see that the lid drops down on both sides. Therefore the top motors are working.
      The bottom motors are a little bit more tricky and will require help from a second person. Take out the top draw and remove it from its runners. You can now see the bottom lid. Get the second person to switch on the bottom dishwasher and again you should see the lid drop down.
      On my dishwasher which was showing a F1 fault code and was leaking at the bottom left hand side, the left hand of the bottom lid does not drop, therefore I assume that the motor is faulty. I have checked all the seals and they seem ok.

Hope this helps somebody.

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
      Working...
      X