Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash 665.1313

I purchased this dishwasher new Feb 2008. From the start we began having problems with it not finishing washes. To make a long story short, we had 5 visits from the wonderful Sears technicians. They replaced the circuit board 3 times and the door switch once. They offered to replace it and when the new one arrived, it wasn't even the correct washer. I turned it down and then they told me that Kenmore no longer makes this dishwasher. But lets not get off on my opinion of Sears at the moment...

It still won't finish every wash cycle. It finishes about 1 out of 3. One of the techs said that we could be using too much soap. So we reduced the amount we were using. Not sure if that helped a all. We use about a quarter's worth of Cascade Complete each cycle. No prewash soap. We have to go through the reset cycle after every wash and sometimes multiple times if the wash cycle won't finish. It seems to quit on the pump out phase of the wash. The pump is continually pumping with no water coming out in the sink until it errors out.

My initial thoughts were the suds sensor or water level sensor may be bad, but they work sometimes. Is there a less suds soap available? The error code I get is blinking green light 8 times then 1 time.

I appreciate any help you can give.

Chris

Houston, TX

Re: Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash 665.1313

AFTER REMOVING PLUG FROM WALL SOCKET. Has anyone of the engineers checked the base of your appliance for water leaks ?

Comment

A couple of links in THIS thread that may be of help to you. :wink:
      Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Not forgetting our friends over at APPLIANCEJUNK.

Penguin45.
        Which bit of "Unplug it" is causing the problem?

Comment

They have a link in that thread in the 3rd post. :wink:
          Nothing really matters much, and hardly anything really matters at all.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X