Appliance Spare Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ge front loader broken spider

I just took apart my knocking GE front load washer Model # wbvh6240fww its around 7 years old and I understand that I'm lucky the washer lasted this long without breaking. The spider is made of aluminum bolted to a stainless tub, and is corroded like crazy and one side is broken, a common problem with these washers I now find out.
    Here in the US they want to sell the stainless basket with the bolt on spider as an assembly Part # WH45X10079
    It looks like you have the spiders separately.
    How can I make sure I order the right one for my washer?
    Jumpin

Re: ge front loader broken spider

This really needs to be posted in the "US and territories appliance forum" as I doubt many this side of the pond have seen to many of these.

Comment

I have a WBVH5100H0WW ge washer. The spider broke on the WH45X10079 basket. I hear you
      Sell the spider separately over in the UK! If this is true please provide a part number, a place where
      I can purchase and the cost.

You see over here in the states they want me to purchase the whole basket assembly with the
      Spider for over $400 dollars. Please help if you can.
      Thank you!
      Mike Wilson
      nmw7152@hotmail.com

Comment

I also have a failed spider and am looking for a similar part for a Frigidaire / Electrolux GLTF1040AS0. The part number on my spider is 131450000 but this number does not show in any web searches. I can get a inner tub with spider for $400 but similar spiders are listed for less than $100, but they are not the one I need. I found a similar looking part 50239967008 on this site but need to know if it will fit my machine. Anyone know if this one will work? Thanks!

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X