Qualtex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ge front loader broken spider

I just took apart my knocking GE front load washer Model # wbvh6240fww its around 7 years old and I understand that I'm lucky the washer lasted this long without breaking. The spider is made of aluminum bolted to a stainless tub, and is corroded like crazy and one side is broken, a common problem with these washers I now find out.
    Here in the US they want to sell the stainless basket with the bolt on spider as an assembly Part # WH45X10079
    It looks like you have the spiders separately.
    How can I make sure I order the right one for my washer?
    Jumpin

Re: ge front loader broken spider

This really needs to be posted in the "US and territories appliance forum" as I doubt many this side of the pond have seen to many of these.

Comment

I have a WBVH5100H0WW ge washer. The spider broke on the WH45X10079 basket. I hear you
      Sell the spider separately over in the UK! If this is true please provide a part number, a place where
      I can purchase and the cost.

You see over here in the states they want me to purchase the whole basket assembly with the
      Spider for over $400 dollars. Please help if you can.
      Thank you!
      Mike Wilson
      nmw7152@hotmail.com

Comment

I also have a failed spider and am looking for a similar part for a Frigidaire / Electrolux GLTF1040AS0. The part number on my spider is 131450000 but this number does not show in any web searches. I can get a inner tub with spider for $400 but similar spiders are listed for less than $100, but they are not the one I need. I found a similar looking part 50239967008 on this site but need to know if it will fit my machine. Anyone know if this one will work? Thanks!

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X