Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Drum Spider needed for a Samsung WF0602NUWG Washer

Hi All,

I have a Samsung WF0602NUWG washing machine that recently got very noisy. Upon dismantling it I discovered cracks in all three arms of the heavily corroded drum spider. This machine has served me well and has never had any issues before so I am hoping to repair it, however I cannot seem to find an exact match for the part I need. My machine is probably around 9 years old and the model number is not listed anywhere that I can find on the parts shop. Does anyone know which drum spider would be compatible? Most notably mine has only one screw hole at the end of each arm, not two, as many of the spiders appear to have. (I tried to upload a photograph of the part, but I'm told the maximum file size is only 19.5kb) Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, the washer has been out of action for a week now, and I have a 1 year old!

Thanks.

Can you post the serial number and ill see if samsung are showing any spider part numbers for your washer

Comment

The label on the back of the machine says the following:

Model: WF0602NUWG
      IPX4
      WF0602NUWG/XEU
      (Barcode): 81425EAZ700935 M

Is the barcode the serial number?

Comment

The flange shaft or spider part number is dc97-17603a or if you cant find one the drum is dc97-16138e or dc9716138a. Both these drums are compatible with your washer

Comment

Thanks for the info. Having looked into it, it seems that the parts I need are discontinued pretty much everywhere (apart from a couple of places in mainland Europe which cost more than a new machine). I do appreciate your assistance though.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
          Working...
          X