Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holme HWM51000B drum spider ?

Holme HWM51000B drum spider ?
    Hello all, would any one know where to get a drum spider for Holme HWM51000B washing machine ?
    or an equiv part ?
    Cheers if you can help.

have you checked if the drum can be split as welding drums is becoming all too common

Dave

Comment

Hello Dave, not sure what you mean, iv tried to upload a photo and got this error message.....
      Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 123.1 KB but you only have 19.5 KB of 19.5 KB remaining.

so i made it even smaller by going the smallest it would go which is 28.8 ( not 45.5) and got this error message...
      Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 45.5 KB but you only have 19.5 KB of 19.5 KB remaining.

Anyway its defo the the spider 2 legs had cracks in them and all 3 legs fell to bits when i unscrewed it.

Comment

the very fact you can get it out to look at it means it can be taken apart. a lot of drums these days are sealed for life and cant be opened

looks like these were made for Asda by Vestel in Turkey

https://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/...lme-appliances

email the site shop with the model and any other numbers you can find

Dave
        Last edited by electrofix; 09-02-19, 01:24 AM.

Comment

The best you can hope for is a drum and thatíll be £80 or so at least. So probably not worth doing it on a budget machine like that.

K.
          "Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge" Don Henley

Cheap appliance spare parts in our store ? Find an appliance repair company here

Comment

Dave and K, Thanks for getting back so quick, makes a refreshing change, cheers.
            Yes i did get it at asda about 170 quid
            in fairness as cheap as it was it has been a great machine and has been used every other day for 7 years.
            so cant complain really, i just liked it so thought it might be worth repairing, build quality was pritty good as well
            everything came apart really easy, modular.
            oh well i have just ordered a new machine, so to the tip it goes, a shame really as it still looks new with not a sctatch on it
            even after 7 years.
            Thanks for your help
            and hay.......... have a great day.

Comment

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X