Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxair cooker hood switches

hello, could anyone advise on where i can get a replacement cooker hood switch for my Luxair ls60/70 st gl, they are quite expensive on the luxair website, is there anyone where else sells them or else a cheaper compatible option? thanks

which type of switch have you got and whats gone wrong with the current one ?

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave thanks for replying, the lights will not switch on, the fan buttons work but the light will not switch on. i had an electrican look at it and he said that there is no electric going to the light switch, he held a electric tester to the wire and it did not bleep? here is a photo of what my fan looks like. thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

cant really tell from that picture

send me a link to the luxair site to show me which switch

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave, sorry for the delay in replying, here is the link for the switch https://luxairhoods.com/cooker-hood-...acement-switch they said when i order I will just need to specify the correct model and serial number so they can have the connecter changed to match my hood? thanks

Comment

well from that I can say your electrician has not got the right experience. the switches on the front are a remote control for the board. your problem will be in the board most likely

what I don't know now is what sort of lights are in use. they can be 240v or 12v fed through a transformer

if they are 240 then if a lamp pops and the wrong fuse is fitted (should be 3A) then it blows the board instead of the fuse

if they are 12v it may be a transformer fault

what I am saying is you need to be sure of the problem before you change an expensive component

Dave

Comment

You can also search in Amazon or eBay.

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
              Working...
              X