Qualtex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beko WI1573

I bought this machine and at the time didnít bother putting the door on as the kitchen was going to be completely renewed. Now that has happened and I canít find the fitting kit for the door furniture and I am trying to confirm what bolts, hinges and door magnets I need. Also do I need any spacers as my fitter has said it should come with some?

thnaks in advance

this is going to be a long list and not too cheap. the hinges alone are £20 ea

https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/2827...cor-door-hinge

they show the magnets but don't list a part no and you have no chance of getting all the correct screws

try ringing beko and see if they can find a kit for you

you would need 2 hinges, 2 magnets, 2 steel plates to go on the door for the magnets to stick to plus all the screws to hold everything on. no spacers needed

Dave

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply!

Itís been a nightmare trying to sort this out and find out what I need! Seems easier to get a new machine

Comment

could give you all the part numbers and diagrams but they will be of little use because I doubt any supplier will have any of the parts. they would have to be ordered from Turkey and that could take months

how long have you had the machine

Dave

Comment

Iíve had the machine just over two years.

Comment

pity was hoping it was a lot younger and you may be able to persuade Beko it was not there in the first place

you need to have another look around am sure you would have put it somewhere safe. my trick is to leave these sort of parts under the units next to the machine where any other engineer could find them

unless you know anyone who is ordering a new one and will help or can find a scrap one on ebay with all the parts then it can take ages to get all the pats you need

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
            Working...
            X