Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Induction hob filter board capacitors

Hello guys,
    My induction hob started to show E6 error from time to time. I found that it is caused by 2 bad (old) capacitors on the filter board. (here is a video (in German) explaining it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5xe1lEUkSk )
    My board is E.G.O. 75.470.006 and the capacitors are Samwha WB1E477M10016PA259 - 470uF, 25V, 0.038Ohm, 1430mA (Ripple current).
    Since Samwha WB series seems to be out of date so it is difficult to find exactly the same capacitors, I wonder if they can be replaced with Panasonic EEUFC1E471B - 470uF, 25V, 0.068Ohm, 1050mA (RC)? I worry about the higher impedance and lower RC.
    Or should I better go with EEUFM1E471B - 470uF, 25V, 0.028Ohm, 1790mA (RC) instead?
    Thanks

to be honest either should do the trick. If the old caps are that bad then anything will be a great improvement

all I would make sure is you use a cap with a higher temp rating and the longest life expectancy

Dave

Comment

Thank you Dave.
      They are all 105C. Panasonic FM has a longer expected life than FC (not as long as Samwha WB though) so it seems to be a better cap in all aspects. But I already have FCs so will probably go with them then. I hope they will not blow up

Comment

as long as they are the correct way round there is no reason for them to go bang

Dave

Comment

Cheap Spare Parts

Collapse

Affresh

Collapse
        Working...
        X